BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

This is ME :)

My Photo
ethelgracegabriel
Hello everyone! I'm Ethel Grace Gabriel :) I'm from moncada, tarlac and currently in 3rd year college! I love adventures because it's one of my ways of proving to everyone that i am worthy. I am always thirsty of knowledge. I am just simply being me.. :)
View my complete profile

EXCELLENT ILOKANO RECITATION :)

MY FOREVER FRIENDS :)

Thursday, September 22, 2011

DARE TO EXCEL!

Aim high until you reach the sky
Fly everywhere you desire
Shine as bright stars at night
Looking forward to a greater height.


Believe on your skills and abilities
Consider them as your major keys;
In unlocking the door of success
Always be at your best.

Always make yourself on top
Despite of those who want you to drop
Prove to them that you are admirable
And there is no reason for them to make you invisible.


As you continue your wonderful journey
Do not forget to always be happy
Make your goals as channel
As you DARE TO EXCEL!

 EG.G_01
02-17-2011

>>>Very good! I hope you can achieve all your goals someday!
Mam Monikka Jean Garcia's comment
(Our instructor, English 115)
I was flattered and overwhelmed... =))

0 comments: