BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

This is ME :)

My Photo
ethelgracegabriel
Hello everyone! I'm Ethel Grace Gabriel :) I'm from moncada, tarlac and currently in 3rd year college! I love adventures because it's one of my ways of proving to everyone that i am worthy. I am always thirsty of knowledge. I am just simply being me.. :)
View my complete profile

EXCELLENT ILOKANO RECITATION :)

MY FOREVER FRIENDS :)

Thursday, September 22, 2011

WORRIED MUCH :(


zwani.com myspace graphic commentsWorried! 'yan ang madalas kong mood ngayon. Sino ba naman kasi ang hindi mag-woworry kung ang mga grades mo almost failed na.. :(
Hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko sa Physics ko. Kahit anung gawin kong aral hindi pa rin umuubra. Muntik ko na ngang sukuan eh. Muntik ko ang idrop. Pero buti nalang sabi ni Lord "Kaya mo pa yan anak. Kasama mo Ako!". Oh diba inspiring? :) Ang hirap kasing magdesisyon especially when you are at the middle of life and death. Hopefully, I will pass that subject. Ayaw kong sirain ng Physics ang mga pangarap ko. Ayaw ko rin namang matigil ang search ko for knowledge. Remember: God won't give you a burden that you can't bear. God bless everyone :)





Graphics for Smiley Moods Comments

0 comments: