BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

This is ME :)

My Photo
ethelgracegabriel
Hello everyone! I'm Ethel Grace Gabriel :) I'm from moncada, tarlac and currently in 3rd year college! I love adventures because it's one of my ways of proving to everyone that i am worthy. I am always thirsty of knowledge. I am just simply being me.. :)
View my complete profile

EXCELLENT ILOKANO RECITATION :)

MY FOREVER FRIENDS :)

Thursday, September 22, 2011

IS IT THE END???

Wahhh! Disappointment is Killing me! I don't know what to do. :( Hay naku! pahirap talaga ang physics. Sobrang hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko this pat few days. Halos puro disappointment nalang ang dumarating. Hindi ako satisfied sa mga results ng activities ko especially sa Physics, Lec and Lab. Is it really the end? Huwag naman sana. Sana after this sem, may masabi ko pa ang EXCELLENT!
zwani.com myspace graphic commentsAlam ko naman na ginagawa ko ang best ko ah. Pero bakit ganun? So far, so bad naman. :( Hindi ko na talaga alam ang gagawin ko. Halos hindi na nga ako matulog para lang makapagreview pero mukhang wala pa rin :(
I know behind these trials are great rewards <3.
Twitter Backgrounds

0 comments: